Parish: 233-3092 | School: 232-5290 | Faith Formation: 232-3514 | 2900 Hoover Avenue, Ames IA

Weekly Schedule

cross_small

Weekend Mass:

Saturday @ 5:00pm
Sunday @ 8:30am & 10:30am
Domingo Misa en Espanol @ 5:00pm


Weekday Mass:

Tuesday @ 8:00am (Chapel)
Wednesday @ 9:00am (Church – All School Mass)
Thursday @ 8:00am (Chapel)
Friday @ 8:00am (Chapel)


Reconciliation:

Saturday @ 3:30pm to 4:30pm

Usher Ministry

 Anyone interested in becoming an usher may contact Randy Dalhoff.

Read More

2018 Holy Land Tour

Join Father Jim on an inspirational journey that will strengthen your faith and bring you closer to God.

Read More

1% Challenge

Learn how just 1% of your day can radically change the other 99%.

Read More

Knights of Columbus – Breakfast This Sunday!

The Knights of Columbus of Rev. Zachary Kucin Council are hosting a Parish “Back to School” Breakfast on Sunday, August 27th after the 8:30 am and 10:30 am Masses. 

Read More

Update on north entrance repairs

On Thursday, August 17, Father Jim blessed the cross as it was returned to it’s place on top of the church. 

Read More

Can You Help Sprinkle Some Donuts?

The Coffee and Donuts Fellowship needs volunteers to serve after 8:30 and 10:30 Masses.  

Read More

Calendar

cross_small

Other Schedule

cross_small

Other Area Mass Schedules
Reconciliation Schedule
  • Saturday at 3:30pm – 4:30pm and by appointment
Eucharistic Adoration

The Chapel is always open for Eucharistic Adoration.  For information, the Holiday Break schedule, sign-up and current needs, please click here. Keypad access only between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.  Call the parish office (233-3092) for access information.

Sacramental Schedules
Reconciliation:  Saturday 3:30-4:30 pm; or anytime by appointment.  Reconciliation in Spanish:  anytime by appointment. Marriage:  Please call the Parish Office at least six months before setting a date. Baptism:  To Participate in the Baptismal Program, please call the Parish Office.  Instruction for parents is required. Sick Calls:  Call the Parish Office to make arrangements to receive the Sacrament of the Sick.

Latest News

cross_small

Weekly Schedule

cross_small

Weekend Mass:

Saturday @ 5:00pm
Sunday @ 8:30am & 10:30am
Domingo Misa en Espanol @ 5:00pm


Weekday Mass:

Tuesday @ 8:00am (Chapel)
Wednesday @ 8:00am (Chapel – Summer)
Thursday @ 8:00am (Chapel)
Friday @ 8:00am (Chapel)


Reconciliation:

Saturday @ 3:30pm to 4:30pm

Calendar

cross_small

Fr. Jim teaching on the Mass
Call to Family, Community, and Participation.