Parish: 233-3092 | School: 232-5290 | Faith Formation: 232-3514 | 2900 Hoover Avenue, Ames IA

Parish Leadership Elections

Parish Leadership Openings: Nominations for Pastoral Council, Faith Formation Commission and Catholic School Board Nominations will be accepted through Monday, April 17.  To nominate yourself or another parishioner complete the nomination form found in narthex (to the...

Help! We Need Somebody!

Help! We need somebody! Help! Not just anybody! Help! You know we need someone! HELP! Are YOU that someone who will commit to spending one hour each week before the Blessed Sacrament in Eucharistic Adoration? Hours of most need: Sunday (7 & 9 pm); Monday (1 am);...

Scrip

SCRIP: It is never too early to think about Mother’s Day! We will be selling after masses the weekend of April 1 and 2. Stop by our table to see what we have, or what we might need to order for you!...

Spring Salad Supper

SPRING SALAD SUPPER and General meeting for SCCCW will be held on Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 6PM in the South Social Hall.  Please bring a salad or dessert to share for 8 people.  Tables service and beverages will be provided. Our program will be music provided by...

Theology on Tap

The first Holy Week, by the plan of God, was the most important week in the life of  Jesus Christ. Holy Week, likewise, should be the most important week in the entire year for each one of us. Have a beer or root beer and join us in prayer and meditation, in...

Catholic Daughters of America

The Catholic Daughters of the America will be having a second collection after Communion at all masses on the weekend if April 1 and 2, as a part of our Iowa CDA project for domestic abuse. 60% of the proceeds will go to ACCESS and the remaining 40% will be given to...